Melbourne Music Industry Tastemakers & Innovators
January 1, 1970
Presented by Melbourne Music Week
Booking By Appointment
Day: Friday 16 November, 2012
Time: 1.45 – 2.45pm
Please note: This session is by appointment. Request an appointment below. Online bookings close on November 12. During the conference the registration desk will have updated information regarding session availability. There may be some spaces available on the day but we highly recommend requesting an appointment to avoid missing out.
Melbourne has one of the most unique and dynamic music scenes in the world. Come and meet the power brokers, innovators and visionaries who run Melbourne’s festivals, labels, studios and venues, and make Melbourne music tick. Pitch them an idea, discuss issues and ask for advice in this intimate and exclusive networking and mentoring session.
- Helen Marcou (Co-founder, SLAM)
- Jaddan Comerford (Director, The Staple Group)
- Jerome Borazio (Director, Get Notorious)
- Johann Ponniah (Director, I OH YOU)
- Leigh Treweek (Director, Street Press Australia)
- Quincy McLean (Co-founder, SLAM / Bakehouse Studios / Blue Ruin)
- Sophia Brous (Musician, Brous)
- Tom Supple (Director, Supplefox / Creative Associate, Melbourne Festival)