- General Tickets are available on our Registration Page.
- Tickets will be available on the day at the Registration Desk, located on L8 Arts Centre Melbourne.
- Face The Music 2015 is an all ages event.
- Sessions run on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 November, 2015.
- The official Face The Music 2015 app can be found by searching ‘Face The Music’ in the Apple App Store or Google App Store. Download it to view information on:
- Programming and schedules
- Speaker profiles
- Venue maps
- Connect with other conference delegates
- Bookmark your favourite sessions and speakers
- View a Melbourne Gig Guide
- Download the official Face The Music 2015 event app here
- Arts Centre Melbourne: 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne (Venues located in Arts Centre Melbourne, Theatres Building – under the spire)
- Click map to enlarge
Getting To Event
- Tram: Stop 14 the Arts Centre, 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
- Train: to Flinders Street Station (a short walk across the bridge to Arts Centre Melbourne)
- Bus Stop: Arts Centre Melbourne
- Parking: Available at Arts Centre Melbourne, limited metered parking available on St Kilda Rd and surrounding streets
- The Fairfax Bar (Fairfax Foyer, Theatres Building, Arts Centre Melbourne): A selection of sandwiches are available and the bar will be open for coffee and soft drinks.
- Allegro (Smorgan Plaza, Level 4): Open from 9.30am – 3.00pm
- Café Vic (Level 5, Theatres Building, Arts Centre Melbourne): Open from 10.30am until late
- Cento Expresso (located outside Theatres Building): Open from 7.00am
- Curve Bar (Ground Floor, Theatres Building): Open from 4.00pm